For the last few years, I have created a personal tradition. On October 10th (10/10), I make a simple list of 10 things that make me happy, things I am grateful for. And also part of the tradition is to share it here, should it be of interest. And today is that day.
Be. Believe. And become! –DrD =)
- Music. Listening to it. Making it. Feeling it. Being it.
- The picture on this post, of two of my little dudes. So happy. So healthy. Miracles.
- A full moon. It speaks to me. It embraces me. It moves me.
- Watering my plants.
- Talking with my kids, and hearing my now-adult-children say, “Daddy, you’re so cute.” I feel like a little old granny in a rocker. And I don’t mind it.
- Kindness. I like how it feels when I receive it, and I love how it feels when I offer it. (Need to get even better at this one.)
- Getting better. Improving. Growing.
- That I am not the same as I was 15 years ago.
- My kids.
For my 2013 list, click here: http://nathanieldunigan.com/?p=1712
And for my 2012 list, click here: http://nathanieldunigan.com/?p=510